A Report on Organization Behaviour
I am expected to submit a report 2,000 words today 9:00 pm. the main content is discuss about 3 articles only. one article given. Can anyone help me with this
Assessment 2: Individual Assignment
This individual assignment provides you with an opportunity to develop your critical thinking skills and skills in reading and understanding academic journal articles.
Your task is to compare and contrast three academic journal articles. You need to:
(a) Summarise each article
(b) Analyse the articles
(c) Provide recommendations
As a general guide these three main parts should be roughly equal in word count. The introduction and conclusion should each be approximately 10% of the length of the paper.
1. Select ONE of the articles listed in the table below
French, J. R. P., & Raven, B. (1959). The bases of social power. In D. Cartwright (Eds.), Studies in social power (pp. 150-167). Institute for Social Research: Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Schein. E. (1984). Coming to a new awareness of organizational culture. Sloan Management Review, 25(2), 3-16.
2. Use the library databases and search engines to find two additional journal articles published on the same topic of your chosen article.
The two additional journal articles must have been published between 2012 and present and must be selected from the following list of journals:
* Journal of Organizational Behavior
* Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes
* Journal of Applied Psychology
Academy of Management Journal
British Journal of Management
Journal of Management
*It is recommended that you start your search within one of the journals marked with an *. These journals principally publish topics in organisational behaviour.
**Note: These are the exact names of the acceptable journals. Click on the journal name to go to the online library access page
3. Read each article thoroughly.
Pay particular attention to the introduction, literature review, and discussion sections. You can skim the methods and results sections. You will use this information to analyse and compare and contrast the articles.
4. Write your essay
The individual assignment should be written in a neat, professional and engaging manner using an essay format.
Your essay should have the following sections:
· Try to write something engaging to capture the reader’s interest.
· Clearly identify the topic that ties the three articles together (e.g., motivation, organisational citizenship, etc.).
· Include a brief overview of the assignment and how it is organised.
· Article summary
· Briefly summarise the articles. Focus on describing the key concepts and main points from each article (e.g., the theoretical concepts).
· Article analysis
· Identify and discuss on which points they agree and on which points they differ. Can the differing opinions be synthesised? If you deem an author’s position more credible explain your arguments. If you disagree with an author’s position, explain your reasoning. Do the research findings matter, and can the research be applied in real work settings?
· Based on the above analysis, what specific recommendations can you make for managers or organisations? Aim for 2 to 4 clear and concise recommendations.
· Don’t simply re-state the authors’ recommendations from each article; develop your own recommendations based on all three articles.
· If it isn’t possible to make any recommendations (e.g., all the articles were severely flawed), explain your reasoning.
· Summarise and integrate your findings.
· Provide references as a separate page at the end of the document.
You need to use the APA or Harvard Referencing System.
Length: The total length of the assignment is a maximum of 2,000 words (+/- 10%) (Reference list and title page are excluded from the word count)
Format: The document should be written as clear, concise essay. It is important that your essay has a logical flow and good structure, makes use of relevant subheadings where appropriate, and that you write using coherent, integrated text, avoiding grammatical and spelling mistakes. For reading (and marking) ease please use a 12-point Calibri font with 1.5x spacing.
· Focus your discussion and analysis on the key concepts and theories in the articles.
· Focus your discussion and analysis on the information contained in the three articles, and only the three articles.
· You can skim the methods and results sections for each article, especially for highly complex statistical analysis. Teaching staff understand that these sections are often complex and difficult to understand, and they will not expect detailed analysis of these sections. The paragraphs just before the Methods section will usually give a brief overview of how the study or studies were conducted, and the first few paragraphs of the Discussion section will usually give you a brief summary of the results.
· Use in-text citations throughout your report and include a separate reference page at the end of the document.
· In the main body of the report, use in-text citations to identify the articles and the source of your ideas. In APA and Harvard style, this means you should provide the author surnames and the year of publication when discussing something from that article. For example, ‘Smith and Jackson (1997) argued that Concept X …’ or ‘Concept X can be defined as … (Smith and Jackson, 1997)’.
· Only use the three articles as references.
Our customer is the center of what we do and thus we offer 100% original essays..
By ordering our essays, you are guaranteed the best quality through our qualified experts.All your information and everything that you do on our website is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The paper ordered is very original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the industry which ensures that the the essay written is 100% original. In that regard,we have a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
Our Company thrives on excellence and thus we help ensure the Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order.To do so, we provide a Free Revision policy as a courtesy service. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provides the request within Fifteen (15) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations and research papers.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endeavor to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more