Select a president from the table, “Presidents and Their ‘Doctrines,'” in Roskin, Chapter 4. Then write a 3-5 page paper on the doctrine that president used according to Roskin. Your research must include at least four credible sources, apart from your textbook. Your paper must address the following:
1. Summarize a situation that required U.S. diplomatic efforts during the president’s time in office.
2. Explicate the diplomatic doctrine the president followed, with reference to specific actions or events that occurred.
3. Describe the effects of these diplomatic efforts for the U.S. and other countries.
4. Assess, in conclusion, the advantages and disadvantages of the particular doctrine that was followed.
5. Cite at least four reputable sources in addition to the textbook, not including Wikipedia, encyclopedias, or dictionaries.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Identify the cultural, economic, and political context of information resources, and interpret information in light of that context.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in international problems.
• Write clearly and concisely about international problems using proper writing mechanics.
Our customer is the center of what we do and thus we offer 100% original essays..
By ordering our essays, you are guaranteed the best quality through our qualified experts.All your information and everything that you do on our website is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The paper ordered is very original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the industry which ensures that the the essay written is 100% original. In that regard,we have a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
Our Company thrives on excellence and thus we help ensure the Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order.To do so, we provide a Free Revision policy as a courtesy service. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provides the request within Fifteen (15) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations and research papers.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endeavor to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more