Female Genitalia;male Genitalia. Midsagittal view of the female pelvic organs.
Summarize the ovulation cycle and identify the functions of the hormones produced.An older woman who has stopped regular menstruation asks whether she can still become pregnant. What is the best response you can give this patient?
2. Name the four bones that form the pelvis
3. Why it is important to teach mothers correct perineal care for their newborn infant daughters.
4. What possibility must you consider if in a child you observe vaginal swelling of the vulvar tissues accompanied by bruising or foul-smelling discharge?
5. Describe premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
6. Identify and explain positions other than the lithotomy in which a pelvic examination can be performed.
7. You are about to conduct a pelvic examination on an adolescent girl. What should you take time to do before carrying out the examination?
8. A 12-year-old girl is experiencing a vaginal mucus discharge. What can you tell this girl to decrease her anxiety?
9. A new mother is frightened by the appearance of blood-tinged mucus at her newborn daughter’s vaginal entrance. What response can alleviate this woman’s anxiety?
10. MC is a 28-year-old patient who presents to the urgent care for complaints of abdominal pain and cramping. Today she has noticed a yellow vaginal discharge. Her past medical history is noncontributory. She admits to having multiple sexual partners with unprotected intercourse
i-What additional questions regarding her vaginal discharge could you ask at this point?
ii- Describe the stages of salpingitis.
ii- What physical assessment findings on the vaginal examination and bimanual would you expect to see if the patient has salpingitis?
11. Male pelvic organsA 60-year-old man asks you whether it is still possible for him to become a father. How would you respond to this patient? What effect does aging have on male fertility?
12. Which part of the male genitalia is a soft, comma-shaped structure located on the posterolateral and upper aspect of the testis in 90% of males and provides for storage, maturation, and transit of sperm?
13. Differentiate between the external genitalia for a male and female fetus at both 8 weeks and 12 weeks of gestation.
Summarize the pros and cons of newborn circumcision.
1.The mother of a newborn you are examining voices concern that one of her son’s testicles has not yet “appeared.” What can you tell this mother to reassure her? What is the expected time for final descent of the testes into the scrotal sac?
2. Discuss how do you could effectively work with a child to evaluate the testicles.
3.You are performing a genital examination on a 12-year-old boy who seems noticeably embarrassed and nervous. What communication measures can be included to decrease anxiety and facilitate the examination?
4. A patient has an erection while you are performing a genital examination. What is the best response to decrease anxiety and embarrassment?
5.Describe the cremasteric reflex. Get Health and Medical Help Today
Our customer is the center of what we do and thus we offer 100% original essays..
By ordering our essays, you are guaranteed the best quality through our qualified experts.All your information and everything that you do on our website is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The paper ordered is very original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the industry which ensures that the the essay written is 100% original. In that regard,we have a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
Our Company thrives on excellence and thus we help ensure the Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order.To do so, we provide a Free Revision policy as a courtesy service. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provides the request within Fifteen (15) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations and research papers.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endeavor to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more