healthcare transactions-asymmetric information
1) Describe some healthcare situations in which an agent has taken advantage of the principal. Then describe some healthcare transactions that have not taken place because of fears about asymmetric information.
2) Identify some ways that nursing homes can signal high quality to consumers. Which of these signals are most apt to be reliable?
3) What are some strategies for reducing adverse selection in insurance markets? What sorts of problems do these solutions cause?
4) One physical therapist is paid $20 per session. Another is paid $400 per week plus $20 per session in excess of 20 sessions per week. A third is paid $400 per week, plus $200 per week for having all paperwork complete and filed within 48 hours, plus $20 per session in excess of 30 sessions per week. How do the therapist’s incentives to produce sessions compare? How do their incentives to complete paperwork differ?
5) One physician is paid $100 per visit. Another is paid $2,500 per week plus $100 per session in excess of 20 sessions per week. A third is paid $2,000 per week plus $100 per session in excess of 20 sessions per week. The third physician is also paid a weekly bonus of $500 for being in the top quartile in management of common chronic diseases, appropriate antibiotic use, preventive counselling, screening tests, and appropriate prescribing in elderly patients. How do the physicians incentives compare?
Our customer is the center of what we do and thus we offer 100% original essays..
By ordering our essays, you are guaranteed the best quality through our qualified experts.All your information and everything that you do on our website is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The paper ordered is very original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the industry which ensures that the the essay written is 100% original. In that regard,we have a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
Our Company thrives on excellence and thus we help ensure the Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order.To do so, we provide a Free Revision policy as a courtesy service. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provides the request within Fifteen (15) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations and research papers.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endeavor to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more