I interviewed Brian a Young Man approx. 45yrs old, Depression, Anxiety, Medication, Recovering Drug, and Alcoholic Addiction, etc. been taking pills approx. 15yrs for depression and anxiety, use to have anger issues because catholic school teachers beat him not understanding the problem. Uncle and family members alcoholics, one distant sister yet do have a relationship, dysfunctional family.)
Students will then complete 2 pages excluding cover page and reference. self-reflection paper. See the appendix for detailed instructions and rubric. This assignment will be due Saturday, August 5th.
Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and Additional Learning Outcomes:
The faculty systematically assesses each student’s progress by examining a combination of knowledge and skills. Key performance indicators are course tasks, activities, or assignments selected by faculty to assess student learning in core content areas of the counseling curriculum. Key Performance Indicators are measured multiple times and at different points in time during the student’s master’s program.
This course has been identified as partially fulfilling one of the eight core content areas of the counseling curriculum, Counseling and Helping Relationships. The following content area objectives are addressed within this course via the designated Key Performance Indicator task described below.
1. Develop and utilize basic communication and helping skills (attending, listening, reflection, rapport building) as well as begin the formulation of treatment plans.
2. Acquire an understanding of essential interviewing and counseling skills, as well as elements of a therapeutic alliance. [2. F. 5. g.]
3. Describe the counselor characteristics and behaviors that influence the helping process including age, gender, ethnic differences as well as verbal and non-verbal behaviors in addition to self-awareness of professional limitations and referral processes. [2. F. 5. f]
4. Implement counseling skills that facilitate self-exploration and problem-solving.
5. Demonstrate ethically and culturally relevant strategies for developing helping relationships while understanding the help-seeking behaviors of diverse clients. [2. F. 5. d.]
Our customer is the center of what we do and thus we offer 100% original essays..
By ordering our essays, you are guaranteed the best quality through our qualified experts.All your information and everything that you do on our website is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The paper ordered is very original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the industry which ensures that the the essay written is 100% original. In that regard,we have a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
Our Company thrives on excellence and thus we help ensure the Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order.To do so, we provide a Free Revision policy as a courtesy service. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provides the request within Fifteen (15) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations and research papers.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endeavor to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more